What are cookies ?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. Information stored there may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties on a subsequent visit.
What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code that is used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
What is an invisible tag?
An invisible beacon (or web beacon) is a small piece of invisible text or image on a website, used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of the website function correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This means that you do not have to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until your payment. We may place these cookies without your consent.
Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or to track the user on this website or on several websites for purposes similar marketing.
- Youtube: Marketing / Monitoring, Functional
- Google Analytics: Marketing / Monitoring, Functional
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, have your personal data deleted or blocked.
- If you give us your consent for the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer it in full to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are reasons for this treatment.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookies policy. If you have a complaint about the way we process your data, we would like to be informed, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the data protection authority, such as the CNIL).
Activate / deactivate and delete cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that some cookies cannot be placed. Another option is to change your internet browser settings so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you return to our websites.